At Brit Solicitors our expert immigration solicitors along with experience caseworkers provide the most effective, client focused legal advice and assistance possible. From clear and precise advice on your case, to case preparation and legal representation on all immigration, nationality and human rights matters.
Our immigration Services:
- Entry Clearance:
- Visa for Spouse
- Adult dependents
- Child dependents
- Tourist visas/ family visit visas/
- Student visa
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Application
- Tier 1 Investor Visa Application
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Audit, Maintenance and Compliance etc
- Tier 2 Work Permit Application
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visas
- Tier 2 Sports Person Visas
- Sole Representative Visa Applications
- Sponsorship Licence Applications
- Domestic Worker Visa Applications and Review
- Other Entry Clearance Application
- In Country FLR Application/ Extensions of visas
- Premium Service at PEO for same day service Applications
- Immigration Appeals, Asylum and Non Asylum
- Judicial Review Applications
- Administrative Review Applications
- Deportation and Removal Injunctions
- Immigration Bail Application
- Temporary Admission / CIO Bail Application
- Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications
- 10 Years Settlement Applications
- Long Residence Application
- Human Rights Applications
- Private and Family Life Applications
- 7 year Child Applications
- 20 years long Residence Applications
- EEA – Residence Card Applications
- EEA – Extended Family Member Applications
- EEA – Retained Right of Residence Applications on Divorce
- EEA Family Permit to the UK
- Parent Settlement Application
- Domestic Violence Application
- Asylum and Human Rights Application
- British Citizenship
- British Passport Applications
- Other Complex Immigration Matters ( Please enquire )
All aspects of family law, such as divorce, financial agreements, and a variety of children’s issues, are areas of expertise for our family lawyers.
We will handle your case professionally and sensitively, always keeping in mind that how we handle our cases has the potential to affect how clients live their lives.
By making an initial effort to settle disputes through mediation or collaboration, we hope to reduce conflict and expenses. However, if a more forceful strategy is needed, we are well-equipped to handle your case and make sure you get the best result possible.
Brit Solicitors is dedicated to offering a professional and efficient service to ensure that the law benefits our customers, from assisting you in understanding your divorce or your rights upon separation, to protecting your assets through to assuring the safety and well-being of your children.
For both residential and commercial properties, Brit Solicitors offer conveyancing services. We can offer the service quickly, effectively, and affordably, whether you are buying, selling, refinancing, or transferring equity. We can provide excellent, individualised service.
We want the procedure to be as easy and stress-free as possible. Every step of the way, we provide you with advice regarding the developments in your transaction and clearly explain the legal requirements to you.
WILLS & PROBATE
One of the most significant legal documents you will ever create is a Will. You decide who will manage your estate after you pass away in addition to who will receive your possessions. If you pass away without leaving a Will, the law determines who will inherit your possessions. If you have minor children, you can name a guardian yourself rather than having social services do it.
Every facet of preparing a Will is covered by Brit Solicitors. We make sure your wishes are documented and enforceable by law. You can designate the recipients of your most priceless things, leave money to charity, create trust funds for the children’s or grandchildren’s future education, and guarantee the well-being of the people you care about.
Our Will writing service includes a one-on-one consultation with an expert who will listen to your needs and circumstances, offer advise and guidance.
LITIGATION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Our skilled experts will guide you on all your options, walk you through the procedure, and work to find a solution that effectively accomplishes your goals, whether you are defending your interests against a lawsuit or bringing a claim against other parties.
Alternative conflict resolution may not always be an option, in which case we will act quickly to safeguard the interests of our client, whether they are a business or a person.
At Brit Solicitors, we understand that every client is different, as are the answers they need, and we always tailor our strategy to fit those needs. We will handle your matter with the utmost expertise and integrity.
We specialise in all Criminal matters and have experts specialising in all areas of Law.
We have Solicitors and Consultants working in our Team that have combined experience of over 50 years.
We attend all Police Stations, Magistrates & Crown Courts throughout England & Wales.
We provide initial free Consultations on the phone and Face to Face in our offices in Whitechapel, City of London & Wembley.
We have a contract with the Legal Aid Agency (LAA) and will apply for Legal Aid if your Criminal matter was heard either in the Magistrates or Crown Court.
Please feel free to contact us if you need to discuss anything regarding any type of Investigation against you.